By using edunarium.com, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by
the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our
this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and
conditions, please do not use our website. The following describes the
terms on which EDUNARIUM™ offers you access to our services. This
Agreement is effective on October 1, 2010, for current users, and upon
acceptance for new users.
Before you may become a member of EDUNARIUM™, you must read and accept
all of the terms in this User Agreement and the EDUNARIUM™ Privacy
Policy. By accepting this User Agreement, you agree that this User
sites or services, or when you use the tools we make available to
interact with EDUNARIUM™ sites and services.
Registration and Account Security
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general
information, personal and individual use only. It is subject to change
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or
guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or
suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this
website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such
information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we
expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the
fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is
entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall
be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or
information available through this website meet your specific
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to
us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout,
look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the
property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for
damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other
websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide
further information. They do not signify that we endorse the
website(s). They do not necessarily signify that the website(s) endorse
EDUNARIUM™. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use
of the website is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Puerto
EDUNARIUM™ users provide their real names and information, and we need
your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us
relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on
EDUNARIUM™, or create an account for anyone other than yourself.
- You will not create more than one personal profile.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one
without our permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for your own commercial
- You will not use EDUNARIUM™ if you are under 18.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will NEVER share your password, (or in the case of
developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or
do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account to anyone.
- If you select a username for your account we reserve the right to
remove or reclaim it if we believe appropriate (such as when a
trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate
to a user's actual name).
- You will not copy, modify or distribute rights or content from
the EDUNARIUM™ sites, service or tools or EDUNARIUM™'s copyrights and
- You will not post content or items in an inappropriate category
or areas on our sites and services;
- You will not violate any laws, third party rights or our policies;
- You will not circumvent or manipulate our pricing structure, the
billing process, or fees associated with our services;
- You will not post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or
libelous content (including personal information);
- You will not take any action that may undermine the feedback or
ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback
information off of the sites or using it for purposes unrelated to
- You will not transfer your EDUNARIUM™ account (including
feedback) and User ID to another party without our consent;
- You will not distribute or post spam, unsolicited, or bulk
electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes; and
- You will not harvest or otherwise collect information about
users, including email addresses, without their consent.
EDUNARIUM™ and the User Community work together to keep our sites and
services working properly and the Community safe. Please report
problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate our
service and user accounts, prohibit access to our sites and their
content, services and tools, delay or remove hosted content, and take
technical and legal steps to keep users off the sites if we think that
they are creating problems or possible legal liabilities, infringing
the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting
inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies.
Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our
discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of users who may be repeat
infringers of intellectual property rights of third parties. We also
reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have
been inactive for a long time, or to modify or discontinue EDUNARIUM™
sites, services or tools.
When you give us content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide,
perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple
tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity,
and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in
any media known now or in the future.
Limitation of Liability
You will not hold EDUNARIUM™ responsible for other users' content,
actions or inactions or items they list.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for
their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. We use your
protection of users' privacy as a very important community principle.
We store and process your information on computers located in the
United States that are protected by physical as well as technological
security devices. You can access and modify the information you provide
us and choose not to receive certain communications by signing-in to
your account. For a complete description of how we use and protect your
to your information being transferred or used in this way please do not
use our services.
You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents,
subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) harmless from any claim or
demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party
due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your
violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or
franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this